Owning a GameShell console will unlock your hidden creativity:
1.Ultimate Retro Gaming Experience: Play the greatest classic games released between the 1970s to mid-1990s through open-source emulators such as Atari, GB, GBA, NES, SNES, MAME,MD, PS1 and more!
2.Advanced OS: Clockwork OS, based on Debian 9ARMhf and Linux 4.1x. Able to run PICO 8, LOVE2D, PyGame, Phaser.io, Libretro, and others smoothly.
3.Powerful ClockworkPi: ClockworkPi serves as a powerful development board with substantial CPU, Wi-Fi,PMU Chip, and functions includes a compact size that runs on embedded GNU/Linux system.
4.Paired with many consoles: PICO-8 is a fantasy console designed for crafting playing; installing PICO-8 on GameShell for access to more retro games.
5. Indie Game : GameShell is the superior choice for Indie game developers to set the foundation for developing their own masterpieces.
GameShell Kit includes:
New ClockworkPi V3.1:Powered by Quad-core Cortex-A7 CPU, MaliGPU, Wi-Fi &Bluetooth, 1GB DDR3 Memory, 16GB MicroSD, HDMI output, GPIOs.
Keypad: Programmable Keypad and powered by an ATmega168P MPU@20MIPS with 30Pin Arduino compatibility GPIOs.
Audio: 2 Channel Stereo Speaker
Visual: 2.7-inch RGB@60fpsScreen
Rechargeable Battery: 3.7v, 1200mAh
Lightkey module: 5 independent IO extended keys for shoulder buttons
GameShell Shells: 1 front shell+2 back shells
MicroSD Card: 16GB
OS: ClockworkPi OS,Linux 4.1x
Debug cable: 14PIN GPIOs
Tutorial: Assembling tutorial & Stickers+3D model digital files
Friendly and creative community
Share your unique ideas with users around the world.Search’clockwork forum’ in your web browser and join our community !
- 【Play Retro Games from Famous Consoles】 The World’s first modular, portable gaming console with a GNU/LINUX embedded operating system. Allowing users to play retro games from Atari, GB, GBA, NES, MAME, MD, PS1 and various other historic consoles. Each GameShell device comes with pre-installed the Cave Story, Freedom and indie games.
- 【Create Your Own Games & Mods】GameShell supports unique programming languages such as Preset C, Python, Lua, JS and LISP. You can modify pre-existing titles or even create new games as you wish.
- 【Powerful Clockwork Pi Development Board】 ClockworkPi’s substantial capacity power allows GameShell users to create DIY wireless speakers, program a custom remote for device control, or even make smart toys that can independently interact with Lego blocks.
- 【Enjoy Big Screen Gaming Even On A Downsized Linux Computer】 Experience the ultimate freedom of “large scale” TV gaming by connecting a GameShell device to any modern screen via micro HDMI port. GameShell can even be run like a pocket Linux computer by connecting your keyboard and mouse trough OTG or Bluetooth services.
- 【Fun and Easy Assembly Process】 GameShell’s included 5+1 modules are: ClockworkPi main board v3.1, Arduino compatible Keyboard, Two channel stereo speaker,2.7-inch RGB@60fps Screen, 1200 mAh rechargeable battery and 5 independent IO extended keys. Many tutorial videos on YouTube are available for quick demonstration.